- Just like regular Vaseline, it makes a bargain lip balm.
- In the tin, the Vaseline is a rather alarming shade of hot pink (it’s pretty toned down in this picture). You will be reassured to note that on your lips, the rosy shade is far more “delicate”.
- A 20g tin costs just £1.69 from Boots.
- Compare that to £13.50 for a pot of Benefit lip tint!
- It’s glossy, rather than full on Juicy Tubes gloopy.
- The balm includes rose and almond oil, which smells sweet.
- I like the retro tin.
- Also like regular Vaseline, this tinted version seems to last forever…
If it isn’t already a thrifty staple in your make-up bag, and you’re running out of lip balm, I recommend that you check this one out…