Ah Paris, Paris, how je t’adore! Even though I speak French like Del Boy.
This competition has been organised by Paris Ile-de-France Tours, and you can enter by visiting the competition page and filling out your details. You also have to answer some questions, but they aren’t very difficult as, erm, every question also contains a link to the correct answer.
The prize draw is only open until Sunday (21 December), so get in there quick!
The winner gets a long weekend in the city, which includes the following:
- A return ticket by train from London to Paris.
- One night at the Hôtel Everland… on the roof of the Palais de Tokyo!
- One night in a three-star Accor group hotel.
- A cruise dinner on the Bateaux Parisiens on the Seine.
- Tickets to this winter’s great exhibition events: Picasso and the masters at the Grand Palais national galleries, Gainsbourg 2008 at the Cité de la Musique and the Sonia Rykiel Exhibition at the Musée des Arts Décoratifs.
- Two Paris Museum Passes to explore more than 60 museums and monuments in Paris Ile-de-France: the Château at Versailles, the Saint-Denis cathedral basilica, the Musée d’Orsay on the Quai Branly, etc.
Note that the organisers have stipulated the weekend on which the winner’s holiday is to take place: 31 January 2009 to 2 February 2009.
Also, this competition is for UK residents, but there are two accompanying competitions for residents of other European countries.
A competition for residents of France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland is here.
A competition for residents of Germany and Switzerland (yes, the Swiss get two shots) is here.