If you are planning to keep your Christmas budget on the down low by making a lot of your decorations and other Christmas bits and pieces yourselves, can I point you in the direction of this excellent series of how to videos?
And if you are planning to do some Christmas crafting this week, scroll to the bottom of this post for details of how your labours could win you up to £100 in Tesco vouchers.
The videos have been put together by Tesco Magazine, are short and sweet, and cover the following items:
Six prizes are on offer: three winners will receive £100 vouchers each, and three runners-up will receive £50.
How to enter:
1. Watch Tesco Magazine’s new step-by-step craft videos (above).
2. Pick one of the crafts to make at home. Why not get the children involved? Let your creativity shine and add your own personal twists and creative flourishes.
3. Tweet a photo of your entry to @tescomagazine by 11.55 pm on Sunday 17 December 2012.
4. You must include the hashtag #TescoMagXmas so your entry can be spotted and entered into the prize draw.
5. @tescomagazine will retweet some of the favourite craft entries and, once the prize draw is closed, create a gallery featuring a selection of them on the website.
6. All craft entries tweeted to @tescomagazine including the hashtag #TescoMagXmas will be entered into a prize draw. The winners will be announced on Monday 17th December.
7. For more information, read the Tesco Terms and Conditions.
Additional details here.
Happy crafting! I may be joining you if I can find the time this weekend. I live in the country’s one remaining Tesco-free zone, but my mum is doing all her Christmas food shopping at Tesco this year, and I’d love to help her out.
Image credit: Australian War Memorial collection.