Sainsbury’s is discounting its petrol, diesel and LPG by 10p per litre, so if you have a big shop to do in the next week, you might want to consider heading down there.
The discount fuel offer runs from Thursday 25 July 2013 to Wednesday 31 July 2013.
To qualify, you need to spend £60 or more in a single transaction in the supermarket. Your voucher will then be printed off at the till, and will be valid for 14 days from the day of issue. Only one fuel voucher can be used per transaction.
You are also eligible for this offer if you shop for your Sainsbury’s groceries online.
Full terms & conditions below.
Terms & Conditions of our ‘Save 10p per litre of fuel when you spend £60* or more instore’ promotion
1. One till receipt fuel voucher to be issued per single qualifying store or online grocery transaction.
2. Transaction of £60 or over (excluding delivery charge and after any discounts have been applied) made until Wednesday 31 July inclusive.
3. †Online offer applies to groceries only. Online offer applies to deliveries made by Wednesday 31 July.
4. Voucher is valid for 14 days from date of issue. Coupon validity date is printed on voucher.
5. The following products are not included in the qualifying spend: scratch cards, petrol, diesel and LPG autogas, prescription medicine, infant formula, tobacco and related products, gift vouchers, BT phone cards, E-Topup, savings stamps, postage stamps, National Lottery products, car park tickets, vending machine purchases, purchases from coffee shops/restaurants.
6. Till receipt fuel voucher entitles 10p per litre off each full litre, up to a maximum amount of 100 litres per single transaction.
7. Discount available on one individual purchase of petrol, diesel or LPG for one vehicle, per voucher. Only one ‘money-off’ fuel voucher can be used per vehicle.
8. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods. Photocopied vouchers will not be accepted.
9. Till receipt fuel voucher is only valid at Sainsbury’s branded forecourts.
10. Till receipt fuel voucher is not valid for Pay@Pump transactions.
11. Sainsbury’s reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
12. Vouchers are, and shall remain, the property of Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd.
13. Sainsbury’s cannot take responsibility for the loss, damage or theft of vouchers.
14. Standard terms and conditions apply to online purchases.
15. Northern Ireland only: Customers spending the qualifying amount, that have separate till receipts from both alcohol and grocery tills, purchased no more than 45 minutes apart, must show both receipts to qualify for promotion.
Promoter: Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT
Online delivery terms and conditions
Delivery slots are subject to availability. £25 minimum basket value on any grocery order excluding the delivery charge. Orders over £40 will be charged a delivery fee of between £2.95 and £5.95. Orders under £40 will be charged a maximum delivery fee of £6.95. Free midweek delivery on orders over £100 is available all day in the majority of our delivery areas. Log in and book a delivery slot to see the delivery options and prices for your area.
If you amend your grocery order you must check out again to save any changes and to reserve your delivery time. You can amend your grocery order until 11pm the day before your delivery. The total shopping bill (including delivery) will be deducted from the nominated card on the day of delivery. The11pm amend order cut-off excludes bulk orders. When ordering items in bulk you will need to give us at least 7 days’ notice.
Shopping online from ‘Home & garden’, ‘Appliances’, ‘Technology’, ‘Toys & games’ and ‘Sport & leisure’ is subject to delivery charges. You will only pay one delivery charge no matter how many items are in your order. Standard delivery: £3.95. Next day and named day delivery on selected products: £4.95. We deliver to mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses. We sometimes might have to charge more to deliver to Northern Ireland. Various delivery charges apply to the ‘Entertainment’ offer. See ‘Entertainment’ for further details.
You can earn Nectar points for every full £1 you spend with us on selected products.